Jim McGillivray continues his exclusive series with “Up To The Line”
The Green Hills of Tyrol: thank an Italian
G.S.’s 3/4 march “Nona” not quite anon.
Jim McGillivray continues his exclusive series with ” Longueval”
Auchmountain’s Bonnie Glen – Balloch’s march a neglected gem
St. Valery: John Wilson hornpipe seems incongruous with monumental Allied defeat
Maggie Cameron shows classic evolution from ‘wee’ tune to competition great
Jim McGillivray continues his exclusive series with “The Argyllshire Gathering”
Jim McGillivray continues his exclusive series with “The Battle of the Somme”
Jim McGillivray’s new series highlighting classic tunes starts with G.S. McLennan’s “The Braemar Gathering”
Articles from the last three months with the highest overall ratings by readers.
- Oban Day 2: Sutherland sweeps A-Grade; Morrison king of the jigs; Lee, Ouellette take B-Grade events
- Oban: Gandy wins Senior Piob; Murray takes Gold; Forrest Silver; Liddell MSR
- World's best ready for Oban test
- Glasgow College of Piping left in the lurch with resignation of principal
- World's 2014: a pipes|drums photo feature - Part 1
August 30, 2014Calgary Highland GamesSpringbank Park, Calgary, AB
August 30, 2014Stranraer Highland GamesStranraer
August 31, 2014Canmore Highland GamesCanmore, AB
August 31, 2014Chatsworth Country FairChatsworth House, Chatsworth, Bakewell, Derbyshire
When competing, worry about what your own band is doing. Don’t worry about the competition. Anything can happen after the words “quick march” in front of those with clip boards!