Published: January 31, 2004

Fund set up for Martin Duffy’s family

The Duffy Family Fund has been established to support the surviving family of Martin Duffy, who died, along with his nine-year-old daughter, Hannah, in a case of carbon monoxide poisoning.

At the time of his death, Martin Duffy was his family’s only means of income. Valerie Duffy, Martin’s widow, is unable to work for health reasons.

Pipers and drummers can send contributions to:

The Duffy Family Fund
c/o Changing Our World, Inc.
Attn: Tony Smith
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2320
New York, NY
10170 USA

“I want to thank you for the tremendous outpouring of support shown to my son, John, and me at the tragic deaths of my nine-year-old daughter, Hannah, and my husband of fourteen years, Martin,” Said Valerie Duffy. “It means more than you know; Martin would have been touched by your actions.”

p|d

What do you think? We always want to hear from our readers, so please use our comment system to provide your thoughts!

Do you have news? Be sure to send your information to pipes|drums. We can’t report what we don’t know about! Please remember to support the businesses that advertise and make the not-for-profit p|d possible.

Registration

Forgotten Password?