Craig Campbell of Utah wins 2014 Pick The Six!
- Readers must submit their entry via e-mail.
- Only one entry per e-mail address (all multiple entries from the same e-mail address will be discarded. So please don’t try to stuff the box.).
- Entries must list the bands in their order of finish – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th.
- Submissions must include the sender’s postal address.
- The winning entry must pick the 2014 World Pipe Band Champion – the winner of the aggregate first-prize in the World’s Grade 1 Final competition.
- Ideally, the winning entry will pick the exact prize-list in exact order of finish.
- If no entry is completely correct, the submission that picks the first prize-winner and gains the most points from the following system: 3 points for choosing a band in the right spot, and 1 point for including a band that made the final prize list but not in the correct place.
- If more than one entry gets the list exactly right, or if there is a tie for most points, a random draw or draws will be made.
- Entries close at 18:00 GMT, Thursday, August 14th.
- RSPBA adjudicators and officials are not eligible to win.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail and a story will be posted on the site following the World’s. The winner’s name will be withheld, if desired.
- All prizes will be sent to the winner directly from the sponsors.